Wednesday, November 11, 2015

PE7: A Re-evaluation of Goals

Wow, half of the semester has already flown by!! I'd like to think that I've made a lot of progress since the beginning of the year (there are definitely things that I can do a better job of working on though hehe). I was able to go to Mathey language table every week but one, and to listen to Japanese music a few times a week. I wasn't so consistent in watching an episode of anime each week (I did watch 秒速 5 センチメートル over the break though!) or going to Shibata-sensei's office hours.

I feel like I've learned a lot of vocabulary and gotten more confident in speaking Japanese over the course of this half-term. Long vowels, pitches, and double consonants still trip me up often, though, so I'll have to work on those!! I definitely hope to go to to office hours more often (the times I did go were really helpful) to at least meet my original once every other week goal. 

いっしょにがんばります!ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ



2 comments:

  1. I watch some pressentations of TED in these days, because I have to do presentations in English every week. I cannot speak English in presentation like Japanese, so I watch some presentation movies everyday to learn oral in English.

    おすすめのえいごのえいがやどらまはありますか?

    ReplyDelete
  2. わたしはどらまをあまりみません。;u;'

    But as for movies, if you like animated films, I'd recommend Pixar ones!! (UP and Ratatouille are two of my all-time favorites hehe)

    ReplyDelete